Savings in long run:
Time saving in manpower training for individual applications across the organization
Centralized security policies can be applied to the ERP
Additional Modules can be added to the existing ERP without the need of buying a completely new software
Reduction in idle time due to dependancy on other departments
- Complete visibility into all the important processes across various departments of an organization especially imperative for the key personnel
- Automatic work flow from one department to another for smooth functioning of the process
- Real time data so that you know the exact status of each activity
- Features availablity to integrate bar-code reader or other systems Order tracking, inventory tracking, revenue tracking, sales forecasting made easier
- Increased productivity compared to department wise independent systems
Constantly changing business requirements compels to find an alternative approach to the traditional project management methodology. Most of the time at the closure of software development, it is found that the developed software build as per the requirement turns out to be irrelevant for business. The reason is nothing but the changing business realities, which are reassessed only at the end.
At Deva we follow the Agile Methodology which gives ample opportunities to assess the project goals throughout the SDLC. When a team stops and re-evaluates the direction of a project every two weeks, there’s time to steer it in another direction. Agile empowers teams to continuously replan their release to optimize its value throughout development.
With Agile Model for Software delivery Deva ensures:
- Complete customer satisfaction by rapid, continuous delivery of useful software
- Productive discussions between customer, business analysts, developers and testers
- Incorporation of additional changes at any stage of the development cycle.
- Quick adaptation to changing circumstances
- Reduced risks and rework